02 July, 2005

View of the Mediterranean

My friend Ailing requested to see how the Mediterranean looks. Sorry, but I don't have any better photos to post. The only two photos I have were taken a few years ago, during summer, at the Akamas peninsula, east side of Cyprus. The Akamas peninsula is a kind of a national park, i.e. is protected from any kind of development whatsoever. That means no asphalt, concrete, kiosks, tourists, etc. The beaches are also protected by a very rough terrain. If you spare some time and a good car (Giancarlo can drive his Pajero to get there), and get to the beach the reward you get is crystal clear water and breathtaking views. I will look for more photos but chances are that I won't find anything. If I do, they will be posted, I promise.



Click on any image to see the album.

11 comments:

Eddie said...

that fatter , younger version of Chris Mina

Eddie said...

Furuiman is tension about his presentation.. normally he cant wait to reply comments.. pity him

Anonymous said...

Damn! Pardon the word! It is gorgeous!
Thanks Chris!
Ai Ling

The Furui Man said...

Very busy! I will post when done!

Giancarlo said...

Gorgeous place indeed... And very nice pictures! I thought Chris was the good photographer but, since he is IN the pictures, he couldn't have taken them. So Chris, who is your secret photographer?

Eddie: Do you see a fatter Chris? A younger one? C'mon! It's impossible to distinguish so far! The only unmistakable "Chris feature" is his smile. Man! I can't remember him without a smile on his face! Such a happy man!

Eddie said...

I say that because i want him to realize that he is no more young and strong..
hahaha...shhh.. no laughing

The Furui Man said...

OK that's it Eddie. Your comment will be erased...
BTW Giancarlo, "such a happy man", such a lie. It should be such a pain in the butt!
OK, I'm restoring my strength but yet I have a lot to accomplish for the nest two weeks. My posts will be rather small, to none. But I promise "I'll be back" stronger!

The Furui Man said...

Ooops "NEST" instead of "NEXT". But then since I'm answering to Giancarlo maybe it's not a mistake!!!

Pilarcita said...

Really BEAUTIFUL pictures! I hope someday we can go. Please, post more pictures from Cyprus.

The Furui Man said...

Thans Pilar. I will look for more photos. Digital I don't have, so that means if I find something I'll have to scan and post...

Giancarlo said...

C'mon! You're an ARTIST! You don't need a scanner... JUST DRAW AND POST!
(PS: Of course draw wathever BUT on MS Paint. If not, you'll be looking again for a scanner... Big L)