15 October, 2005

All look the same!

OK, here is one test for all. Can you spot the difference between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans? You think you do?

I thought I could too but I end up getting a low 7/18 score...
Go HERE and test your self, then post your results in the comments...
The test's main page is at http://www.alllooksame.com/

Update: I changed the link to point directly to the test. You don't have to go through the registration now.
Instructions: You will see 18 photos of Asian people. Choose what do you think they come from (China, Japan or Korea). At the end of the test you will see your score along with the correct answers.

6 comments:

Giancarlo said...

Just 5/18... Man, they really "all look the same" to me...
(At least I recognized both blonde Asians as Japanese...)

The Furui Man said...

Hmmm. I'm wondering what score Eddie and AiLing will get... Maybe I should ask some of my Chinese and Japanese friends to take the test. For sure it is not an easy one. I'm kinda dissapointed from my score though!

The Furui Man said...

OK, some of my friends did the test. Here is what they scored:

Female (China) : 4/18
Female (Middle East) : 3/18
Male (Japan) : 8/18
Male (Japan) : 9/18
Female (Korea) : 6/18


This is getting interesting!

Cloud Strife said...

I did 7/16, i was a little tired but anyway was really difficult.

Pilarcita said...

Oh no! I also made 5/18!!!!... I can't believe it!...

Eddie said...

i made 6/18
failed